3-MeO-PCP is mainly used as a recreational material or as a synthetic novel entheogen.n 3-MeO-PCP is similar to 3-MeO-PCE, methoxetamine and phencyclidine. 3-MeO-PCP could be used orally, sublingually or it can be insufflated. The substance is included into the gray area research chemicals.
Our company is an online vendor where you can find 3-MeO-PCP for sale.
Most of customers admitted its hallucinogenic and stimulant effects. It could be habit-forming.
The substance involves cycloxenate and six-member saturated ring which is connected to two more rings.
3-MeO-PCP has similar properties as 4-MeO-PCP. The research chemicals work as an NMDA receptor antagonist.
Consumers often choose 3-MeO-PCP because it is more stimulating in comparison with ketamine or even MXE. And this substance is less sedating.
3-MeO-PCP effects include:
- Consumers start feeling energetic and feel euphoria.
- It’s possible to observe the sense of relaxation and serenity.
- Increased sense of contact with the world.
- Intensification of colors and acuity enhancement as well as intensification of tactile effects when it comes to low dosages.
- If medium or high dosages are taken people could feel the tactile and auditory suppression. 3-MeO-PCP can activate psychosis and delusions.
- Contributors admitted losing of motor control and mania inducing.
There are no enough experimental researches, so take care of choosing the right dosage in order not to receive much stronger results than it was expected.